Monday, April 20, 2009

Heather Troubles

Because Heather trusted me enough to share her Douglas problems with me, I will not actually be saying anything about the actual conversation during this post. I just want to say that Alexie was really cool last night. Heather was upset about something that happened between her and Douglas and thus had to explain it to Alexie and me. (Rare treat. Usually she doesn't talk to anyone in her family about Douglas.) Since I had just been studying for a biology test and was meditating very hard to keep all the information from flowing out of my head, I was not much help. Alexie, however was terrific. Watching Alexie argue is like watching... hm. I don't watch sports, but let me assure you that it was beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Heather trusted you!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone else who doesn't watch sports! I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching Alexie argue sounds like watching Mariano Revera pitch.

    ReplyDelete