Friday, April 24, 2009

Easy Finals

Well there's good news in this post. (If any of you don't want to hear it, you can just close this window right now.)

I have such an enormous 'A' in biology that I only have to make a 24/50 (48%) on the final to get an 'A' in the course. Yes, it is amazing. I intend to work hard anyway, but it is a relief to know that I have an enormous safety net. It keeps me from being stressed out.

My other final is in Chemistry. I'm not too worried about it since I just took an hour long practice test and made a B:89%. The grades there are such that I only have to make a C:71% to get an 'A.' It's terrific.

Yes, let this be a lesson to all: If you don't leave everything off until the last minute then your last minute will not be as impossibly overwhelming as everyone else's.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Duncan for your great words of wisdom! All who follow in your footsteps will praise your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Luke, whatever.

    Why on earth did you take an hour-long practice test for your Chemistry final? Especially if you only have to make a 71%.

    BTW, at Chatt State today, we saw what might have been a bouncy castle. Not quite sure, though. We didn't see it up close, and I'm not excactly sure what a bouncy castle is supposed to look like, but maybe, possibly, we saw a bouncy castle today.

    ReplyDelete