Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fools!

General rule of the day: Don't believe the first words out of anyone's mouth. After that they get bored and forget that it is April Fools' day. I've heard that a couple guys (including Andrew) are planning something for fencing today so be prepared.

Now that I mention fencing, Super Program makes his debut today but being a trusting sort of chap I haven't programmed anything that will protect against practical jokes. (Plus that would have been hard.) I hope no one finds it funny to input a dozen matches that weren't actually held. Sigh.

My favorite joke of the day would have to be Luke's joke on Lexie. It went something like this:

Luke: *shakes Lexie awake* Guess what Lexie!

Lexie: What?

Luke: Uh...

Lexie: April fools?

Luke: *snaps fingers* Drat!

I am seriously not making this interaction up even though it is April Fools' day. It was the funniest lame thing I have ever seen.

2 comments:

  1. So the super program is a "he". That is interesting. Normally I only give robots genders and that is only sometimes. Most of the time there just "It".

    ReplyDelete