Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coordinated

It is currently my goal to coordinate my schedule at UTC to maximize the amount of time that I can see my friends based on their schedules, which is difficult because I have almost no idea what they're taking. Coordinating this is almost impossible because the only people who are allowed to sign up later than sophmores are freshmen. It's like arranging a meeting between a terrorist and a Republican in the white house.

Arranging classes with Ariel is pretty easy since she seems to know exactly what she's taking. On the other hand, Luke Keller, when seriously pressed, admits that he will definitely be taking "some sort of science class" next semester. That narrows at least one of his classes down to about three different departments.

Of course, the obvious solution is for everyone to agree to leave the same hour open for lunch, since coordinating everyone not taking a class at the same time is at least a million times easier than coordinating everyone getting into the same classes since there are always about ten sections for each class. Even if you agree to take the same classes, there's only a small chance that you'll both be able to get the same section. As for me, I'll be leaving 12:00 to 12:50 open on Monday and Friday (No lunch break on Wednesday. I have a lab. I'll just stave off my hunger by eating my lab book or something.)

3 comments:

  1. OMNOMNOM DELICIOUS LAB BOOK

    ET UNT GUT MEEL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the language your taking for one of your general ed. classes Alexie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke's really laid back as of right now with his classes. All he knows (or cares) is that he'll hopefully be taking four classes, one of which will probably be a science class, since he's a Biology major after all.

    12:00 to 12:50 Monday and Friday. That sounds feasible. Lab, ugh. Hmm... I guess that means you'll be fencing on an empty stomach. BTW, what happened to Tuesday and Thursday? Are they going to be school holidays come next year?

    ReplyDelete