Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Double Whammy

Today I have two tests. This is annoying because usually after one test I enter a zombified state and crash into things. Too much thinking. Therefore I will be completely brain-dead during my second test, which is in Chemistry. Fortunately all my study for the Chemistry Lab test I did yesterday doubles as study for today's test so I might manage to pull off two 'A's.

The last time I did two tests on the same day I got a 'B' in my second test. Yes, it is true. I read my test paper afterwards and it looked like it had been written by a monkey. It was saturated with careless errors. In fact, since it was a chemistry test, it was SUPER-SATURATED, meaning that the ion product was greater than the equlibrium constant. It was truly pathetic. I managed to persuade him to give me half credit on one question where I completely solved it and then put a 6 down instead of a 5. I amaze myself sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I've done numerous such things on Calculus tests and I don't have the excuse of a previous test. I solved an equation and had 2-X+0 left over at the end (or something along those lines) and rewrote the answer without the zero, but I accidentally dropped the negative sign. And on our last caculus test, I had 150x20 and wrote down 300 instead of 3000. Next time I'm using my calculator.

    I hope your tests go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a roommate is college that had three finals on the same day--the Monday of final's week. And none of them would let her switch an exam to a different day, not even taking it early. Professors can be poops.

    ReplyDelete