Friday, April 3, 2009

Test questions

I just finished up a test, which I'm pretty sure I aced but I can't be 100% positive. For example one question was:

"What are the two main characteristics of seedless vascular plants? (3 points)"

My answer was:

1) They don't have seeds.
2) They have vascular systems.

I actually used really long sentences but this pretty much sums it up. I looked over my notes afterward and couldn't figure out what he wanted. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

P.S. If anyone knows what sponges and their choanoflagellate ancestor have in common, I would be much obliged. I took a really random stab in the dark on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. well, if I had to guess, I'd say that what the sponges and their choanoflagellate ancestor have in common is that the choanoflagellate is the sponges' ancestor. It seems to fit your other answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our first semester of calculus, we had a problem that I couldn't figure out how to simplify. And the teacher left a lot of space for work. I ended up filling up the space with lots of multiplication, attempted simplification, and "foiling." Then I graphed the equation and found what it should be equal to, wrote down the answer in the middle of my random math scribblings, and circled it several times. The answer was correct, and I "obviously" had done plenty of multiplication and simplification, so she didn't check my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambling, yet cogent drivel seemed to work for me in college. If you're really desperate messy handwriting helps.

    ReplyDelete