Thursday, April 30, 2009

When DAF FO DILS be GIN to PLAY

It's that time of year again, summer! The birds are back, the air is warm, and we all know Andrew's audition piece backwards and forwards.

Andrew used to have a speech problem. I haven't noticed it recently but Mom still has him do "speech practice." Since he has a Shakespeare part he should be memorizing Mom has him do that. Actually, he does it so often and so loudly that I doubt there's a single McPherson who doesn't have everything memorized, including which words he stresses.

I should have Andrew do my part for his speech class instead. Then I would have it memorized in a matter of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. But he won't, will he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Andrew's audition piece backwards; I wonder what that sounds like.

    ReplyDelete