Friday, April 17, 2009

Bouncy Castles

I was recently talking about bouncy castles with Ariel. What do you know: She's never been on one. I bet she has and she just doesn't remember because Bouncy Castles are one of the staples of human life just like Four Square. Anyways, I got off the computer, went to class, came out of class, and saw four enormous bouncy castles lining cardiac arrest hill. Gasp!

Apparently some organization called "A.C.E" (I have no idea what it stands for so don't ask) hosted a great big festival to promote something. It probably had something to do with their initials. They're apparently a very big important organization that probably has funding from the campus because there were four bouncy castles, a mechanical bull, a thing that spins around and makes you sick, and a lot of free food. There was also a band called Whild Peach that performed at 7:00 so I was home when they played.

I love festivals. They are so great. There should be more festivals in the U.S. For example, instead of just giving the postmen off on Martin Luther King day we could blow up some bouncy castles, invite some people to sell stuff, and have an enormous festival. It would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen them, but never bounced in one. But they look fun. But then I'm the kind of person who still goes down slides in a playground. And I love pushing the gorcery cart really fast and then jumping on it for a ride. (Ariel pretends she doesn't know me.)

    cmk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.C.E. hmm... could be Awesome Calculus-based Engineering (in this case the organization might've been founded by over-enthusiastic engineers), or Art, Communications and English (if that's it, I would guess that it was founded by three individuals with these three college majors respectively), or it could be Activists for Castles in England (that last scenario might explain the overabundance of bouncy castles).

    ReplyDelete