Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ultimate Cosmic Power

Hey Grandad's ranking system really is great! Today, I arrived in North Carolina at about 4:30. I was promptly taken to a Republicans' training meeting where Grandad showed an one-hour presentation he had made toting every possible aspect of his new ranking system. (Sound familiar? I really like Grandad.) It was really awesome. Every now and then one of the ladies in the crowd would say something like "Oooooooh. You must be a genius." or "Gasp! I never knew there was something so amazing in your ranking system!" Whereupon Grandad would look smug and continue. I wish I could have such support during my presentations. I just get cruel snickers from Evelyn and Douglas. Growl.

But hey, this ranking system really is amazing. Every single person in every single precinct is counted. It's one thing when you are told that there are 3461 Republicans in Precinct 12. It's another when you hear that there are 8 Libertarians. I mean, there are so few libertarians that I wouldn't even care enough to put them in. Grandad put them in and each of them have their names, addresses, etc. recorded. And speaking of how well their information is recorded, I just have to say that it is amazing. I can find out anything about anyone including their registered party, what years they have voted, how they voted, cell phone numbers, household size, and deepest darkest secrets. (P.S. Last one was the joke FYI.) It makes me power drunk. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. You mean you can't find out deepest darkest secrets? Oh darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, but how you voted in an election is supposed to be confidential. That's why there are privacy booths, etc. Has Big Brother finally arrived?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you voted, meaning Absentee/In Person/Providential. My bad. What a mix-up of words there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your always power-drunk whenever you're teaching.

    ReplyDelete