Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm too hungry to think up a decent title for a blog post

Today we ran out of ramen, which means I don't eat lunch. Of course, I often eat sandwiches for lunch, but today I don't feel like it. Why? Because they would be too much trouble to prepare. When I'm hungry, I can't even make sandwiches to feed myself. This is a vicious cycle. Of course, I have somehow mastered the ability to make ramen even when I'm too hungry to type correctly. (I've had to backspace at least a dozen times in the last paragraph and I still keep missing the backspace and pressing \, I'd name it but my brain has lost the function to remember obscure symbol's names.) But, because there is no ramen today, I can not make anything. I would make this blog post longer but my vision is starting to blur. I think it is time to employ the "eat enough plain bread to build enough energy to make a sandwich" strategy.

3 comments:

  1. You mean to say you actually eat ramen? Blech!!!!!!!!! Ramen is disgusting, foul, loathsome, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I had it easy for lunch. Everybody was gone except me and Jacob and Matt. There were leftovers, so all I had to do was heat up soup. And I told Jake and Matt to fend for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like low blood sugar--a problem we have at the Keller house. Remedy? Have a small snack at 10 and 3. It also does wonders at avoiding the pre-meal crabbiness.

    ReplyDelete