Monday, May 11, 2009

Positive Attitude

I decided to challenge myself and see if I can write only positive things for an entire week. It might get kind of boring to read, but stick with me. You can comment on my posts and tell me whether I'm succeeding or not or you could just tell me at what point you got bored and stopped reading. It might be a little tricky because I have fencing camp all week and there's nothing that negatively affects your attitude quite as much as pain and exhaustion. Still, fencing camp was lots of fun and I regret that so many of my friends couldn't come to it. See, I even have a sad emoticon: :-(

2 comments:

  1. I like the emoticon, but "sad faces" don't exactly have a place in positive posts ;)

    I hope fencing camp goes well. Wish I could come. Oh, well :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would fencing give anyone a negative attitude?

    ReplyDelete