Sunday, May 24, 2009

Singles' Lines

This is funny, so I might as well put it down although if any of my siblings read it they'll be bored because they were all there laughing at my expense as it happened. Oh well. Dad and I both have an affinity for "singles' lines" at Disneyworld. This is where people who don't have friends they want to go with can be matched up with other hapless suckers of the same nature to cut down on the number of "lone riders" which seriously slows the system. Anyways, it means you are constantly riding with people you don't know.

Alexie, naturally, thought the notion of singles' lines was ridiculous. She instantly thought "singles' bars."

"So what?" She asked, "Is a singles' line where you go to pick up single chicks?"

"What? Well sort of," I responded.

"So do you use pick-up lines? Like hey baby, what's your sign?"

"No."

"Since this is Disneyworld he should instead say 'Whose your favorite Disney character?'" Dad piped up.

So Alexie instantly thought up the perfect pick-up line which goes as follows "Whose your favorite princess? Because I think I just found mine."

Alexie added that if I used this on some girl I don't know, she would look at me in a digusted manner and might even slap me, so I don't think I'll use it. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should try that line on Lexie just to see if she slaps me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, a really smart girl will recognize that this is indeed a pick-up line and, therefore, treat you like you have a disease that has bored into your brain and turned it to mush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch out what "pick-up" lines you use. Because if you creep some poor girl out, she will probably still ride by herself and slow the line down.

    ReplyDelete