Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer of Forgotten Dreams

Today I woke up and realized I hadn't even started revamping Super Program yet. Darn. There were a lot of things I intended to do while I was here, but it seems that all of them have been forgotten. Mostly I've just been running around doing political stuff interspersed with break time wherein I read political books. I also read political magazines and watch political news. I am so politic'ed up! Yet, I haven't done anything that I wanted to do. For some reason, I'm not that upset about it either. I'll just take it on the chin and dedicate some empty day at home to it.

3 comments:

  1. We have many things we must do in regards to fencing, Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fencing doesn't start for a while; you've got plenty of time to revamp super program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, but we must get it done soon because we may have trouble convincing Heather to allow it and we have other things to do.

    ReplyDelete