Monday, June 15, 2009

Descriptive Statistics

Alright, I'm a work in progress, I'm going to get better. Anyways, I finally figured out how to put reactions on the bottom of my posts. Now you can check to tell me whether my post was overall negative or overall positive. I'll work on my social acceptibility skills until I have it all down pat. So if this post makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, check positive. If it hurts your feelings or makes you think "Oh what a tactless and cruel jerk this guy must be" check negative. Then, I can create datasheets, charts, blah blah blah mapping my progress/stagnation/decline into pure evil. So help me out! Get active! Sanctification and all that jazz!

2 comments:

  1. What if it makes us feel neither of the two reactions you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're attempting to sanctify your blog? Hmm, I always thought that sanctification only happened to sentient, living beings.

    ReplyDelete