Friday, August 14, 2009

Rude Awakening

Last night Lexie was planning all the meals for the next week. I was standing there making suggestions.

"And what will we have on Saturday?" Lexie asked.

"Hmmmmmmm. Saturday..." I said thinking. After all, I clean dinner on Saturday so I need to make sure it is something rather easy to clean.

"It's our big sendoff-to-college meal so it has to be special," Lexie said.

"Uh what? We go back to college on Monday," I said, slightly worried.

"This Monday?" Lexie asked.

"Yeah, four days from now," I said.

"Nyoron," Lexie moaned. I figure she had to re-plan all of the week's meals to take into account that she wouldn't be there.

1 comment:

  1. Lexie didn't know that we were going back to school on Monday? It's a good thing you were there to tell her.

    ReplyDelete