Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Andrew's Hat

I was sitting at my laptop when I heard a ruckus down the hall. Grace and her friend had stolen Andrew's hat and were running around trying to keep it away from him. Now, as Andrew said multiple times while pleading with them to give it back, (he could have caught up with them and beat them up pretty easily, but he didn't because he was a gentleman.) there was no reason for them to steal it. It has no value at all, it is the most putrid thing I've ever seen, and it would take them a week to get the smell of their hands. Well after a lot of noise Grace and her friend finally managed to rip it. It doesn't look much like a hat anymore. It looks more like a cootie catcher now. As Andrew mourned his hat, his one friend, his precious family heirloom, Grace's friend said, "Well, it wasn't a very important hat."

6 comments:

  1. Oh Andrew I am so sorry about your hat!! And Duncan McPherson it was NOT putrid!!!!
    Andrew I hope maybe one day you'll be able to find a hat that will be has speical as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they ripped it! Poor Andrew...no more putrid hat :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Importance is in the heart of the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it can be fixed. Poor Andrew, people love to steal that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poot hat. Try sowing it togeter

    ReplyDelete