Friday, August 28, 2009

Next Pro-Life Club Meeting

Alright, so admittedly the club was not an instant-hit-type smashing success story. We had two people show up including myself. Bryan B. and I pretty much only went over what we could do to get more members. Anyways, that doesn't mean that I'm going to take this sitting down. I pledged our help to Choices and I'll be darned if I don't keep my word, even if I have to track down every RA myself and mulch their yard alone and bus tables at the AAA banquet solo. Hopefully, more members will join before a few of these dates.

Anyways, for anyone I've already mentioned this to, the next meeting is on Monday, but not this Monday. It is the next Monday, i.e. 10 days from now. I don't know what room yet, because I haven't booked it yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, if you only have a handful of people coming anyway, you probably don't need a whole room. You could just book a table or two outside or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What on earth was all that about doing chores?

    ReplyDelete