Monday, August 10, 2009

Disclaimer

David has been bothering me all day about the last post. First he whined for a while so I made him to do math, then he cried as he ate lunch, then he glared for the better part of the afternoon and then he yanked my sleeve during dinner and said, "Duncan, I have a great idea. How about you put up a disclaimer that says 'David did not actually swear yesterday.'"

So according to SOME people, mostly DAVID, David did not actually swear on the Sabbath, thus proving him guiltless in the sight of God. He has been redeemed, justified, sanctified, and vindicated and is now thoroughly absolved from any loose lipness real or imagined.

3 comments:

  1. He cried as he ate lunch? Wow. Must've been pretty disturbed. I don't really think this was the kind of disclaimer he had in mind, however...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe I cryed, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete