Monday, August 24, 2009

Ann Coulter

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT? ANN COULTER IS COMING TO UTC~!

So I opened my e-mail and there were a bunch of moronic UTC-MEMO's which I promptly selected in order to delete, but there sandwiched between "Job Offer Fair for Freshmen" and "Idiot Frat House Seeks Members" was "Ann Coulter comes to UTC to speak." BLAM-O! I instantly stopped deleting and began reading. Apparently the Women's Studies Dept. (Morons) have invited Ann Coulter to give a speech that will be "critiqued" by two of their professors. I can't wait to go! It's Oct. 5 and IT'S SO EXCITING I GET TO SEE ANN COULTER LIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

I'll probably leave after Ann Coulter stops talking and gives the podium to the idiot professors, but whatever.

P.S. For all you people who don't know what Ann Coulter wrote but probably do know who wrote "To Kill A Mockingbird," (I only found out today. I feel stoopid.) read some of my June posts about her AWESOME POSSUM books, "Godless" and "Guilty." The blog posts are named "Perpuated Falsehoods."

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've heard of her. Did you know she said she would rather vote for Hillary Clinton that for McCain? I'll be at home when she gives her speach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'd like to go. Here's hoping it's not going to be during the day, in the middle of one of my classes...

    ReplyDelete