Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Phantom Thief Duncan

As we all know, there is no building that Phantom Thief Duncan can't enter when he puts his mind to it. Yesterday, Coach Bart sent an e-mail saying "Fencing has been changed to the ARC." (Aquatic Recreation Center) Unfortunately, the ARC had held an opening ceremony that very evening and closed early. Fortunately, phantom thief Duncan was on the case and after futilely yanking on every door to the outside, found one that was unlocked that led to the boiler room. I wandered all over the ARC and finally concluded that the fencing club was NOT there. (Although they might have been in the pool, since I didn't find those either.)

When I got back from school, I opened my e-mail account and found an e-mail from Coach Bart that said "Sorry about the confusion. Apparently the ARC closed early. Fencing next Tuesday!"

Meaning that I began my life of crime, illegally entering a locked building, for no reason. Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. And, hopefully, the ARC does not have security cameras that recorded you "illegally entering" through the boiler room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duncan, you have found your calling.

    ReplyDelete