Friday, August 21, 2009

Cool Blast

Recently we've been having deodorant troubles. Andrew and I have apparently been smelling bad or something. Andrew says that it is because the deodorant has been too weak and I think it is just because we don't shower consistently enough. Anyway, apparently Mom decided to assume the best of her sons (always a mistake) and told Dad to buy us stronger deodorants. So now I smell like a Cool Blast and Andrew smells Fresh. Since Andrew will probably not accompany this with a lifestyle change (showering) it will probably not work. I intend to shower EVERY MORNING, ha. Starting tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've been doing that for a while now (showering). I should smell you on monday, see if you smell different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shower every morning?! Wow, that's impressive. I usually shower every couple days--I'd wait even longer, but my hair gets really oily (esp. in the summer) so that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take a shower every morning!!

    ReplyDelete