Monday, March 1, 2010

I got a job!!!

Hey, I've heard there is a really bad economic downturn right now. Well, apparently it hasn't hit Chattanooga. I have received a job offer from the Physics department and have already gotten a job as a TA in the Chemistry lab from June 13-July 11. Perhaps nobody applies for this job because it starts at 8:00 in the morning and they don't want to have to wake up their cranky sister on a warm summer day to get her to drive him. That is possible. In my case, however, the economic profit exceeds the economic cost. Then again, this might be a heavy incentive for my parents to get me my driver's license so they won't have to put up with Alexie and me.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Alexie. I can't believe you got a job which requires Lexie to drive you there in time to start the lab at 8:00. Have you told her yet? Or are you going to wait to mention it until it's June?

    ReplyDelete