Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekly Planner

Recently Mom put her foot down and said I absolutely must clean out my nook. I could see her point: It was beginning to obstruct my access to the bed. So I was sorting through stuff setting aside junk to be thrown away when I came across a Weekly Planner for 2008, never used. That went to the junk heap but I realized that all Mom's attempts to get me to organize myself have come to naught. This morning, I was given an assignment in which I spend two hours on a Saturday asking people why they are using the Riverpark and that I'm supposed to keep abreast of myself because all the students were assigned different dates and locations. Therefore the teacher won't be reminding us when we need to do it. I wrote it on my arm, but I get the feeling it won't last until March 20th. Therefore I will vicariously use my blog to remember a date.

Hear ye, future self, You signed up for the Riverpark Project on Saturday, March 20th, from 11:00 to 1:00 at Amnicola Marsh.

I think that when the teacher said Amnicola Marsh was "Shady" she meant "Having many trees and pavillions to keep off the sun."

1 comment:

  1. Nah, she probably meant shady with the negative connotation.

    ReplyDelete