Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Internet Course

This fall I'm going to be trying out an internet course. Since Scientific Terminology fell through, I'm going to take Medical Terminology. But when I looked at the class schedule online, all the stats were TBA. I e-mailed the teacher asking what time generally it would be held at, and she said it would be an internet course so you did it on your own time whenever you feel like it. That sounds pretty neat, but I will regret not being able to meet all my classmates, since there is no class. Now I will have no one to commiserate with. Anyway, I'm going to try out this whole internet course and see if I like it. Who knows? I might take another one someday.

By the way, all my blog posts on Medical Terminology will be under the label Ph. Therapy. Just because. Although, I might get more posts out of the poor neglected computers label with this class.

1 comment: