Friday, March 26, 2010

Petitions

Hey, if any of you haven't heard, I recently bothered Dr. Davies into accepting a petition for Scientific Terminology. It was tough and it was deferred nearly a dozen times. Anyways, today he popped out a petition and said it was for "Classical Mythology." When I was giving my petition, he said there was simply not enough staff to offer the class. However, when a student asked him if he would offer it, he replied, "No not personally, but I'm sure we can find someone to offer it." Blargh! You two-faced little Latin professor! Here's an indirect statement for you: Puto te mendacem esse!

1 comment:

  1. I think that was exactly that same thing Dr. Davies said to you when you first gave him your petition, "We can find someone who will offer it."

    ReplyDelete