Friday, March 19, 2010

Medical Terminology

All semester long I've been trying to get a petition signed to get a class offered called "Scientific Terminology." It covers Latin and Greek roots in Medicine (and assumably a wider variety of science.) Yesterday, a pair of PHYT major girls I was eavesdropping upon were debating whether they should take "Medical Terminology."

"Hold on!" said I, "Medical Terminology? Is that the same thing as Scientific Terminology." Vapid stares and shrugs.

"It's PHYT 302, now PHYT 3020," said one of the girls.

Hmmm, thought I, perhaps Medical Terminology is the class for me!

Anyway, if my petition does get rejected, (right now it is just being ignored), I will sign up for Medical Terminology as long as my schedule fits. Hoorah! That solves my 14 hour dilemma!

2 comments: