Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Class Ladder

Well, here are a bunch of classes I'm looking at. I'll pick one for each time slot, hopefully. It won't be too hard because I don't really have any overlaps.
Monday Wednesday Friday:
8:00 - 8:50
Organic Chemistry with Mebane!!! Woo hoo!
9:00 - 9:50
Organic Chemistry with Kim Jisook... Not really, but I am not going to rule it out because Megan might be there.
10:00-10:50
Quantitative Analysis with Lynch, might be too much, but if friends are here, I'm not ruling it out.
11:00-11:50
Bio-ethics with Dr. Plaisted! Happy dancing!
Tuesday Thursday:
10:50-12:05
Biogeography with Dr. Shaw! And Megan! Hoorah!

You might have noticed that this is 14 hours maximum. Yeah. I'm still looking for another class. Of course, the only classes I have left to take are Biology classes and classes that fulfill Western Humanities requirements. If my friends take any classes that fulfill these descriptions, I'm in. Otherwise... 14 hours isn't so bad...

1 comment:

  1. I took fourteen hours my first semester. Also, I don't think that I will be taking Quantitative Analysis next semester because that would give me 22 hours. I might take Q. A. next semester if I don't have to take a language.

    ReplyDelete