Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thrown Under the Bus

Saturday is usually the day when I make sure that all homework for the next week is complete. Alas and Alack, this Saturday shall be, shall we say, otherwise occupied. Therefore, I'm trying to get as much homework done today as possible. I am fortunate that since Physics Lab finished on Wednesday I have no more Physics Lab type homework to do. Also, although I have two papers in the works, neither is due next week. Although it kills my heart to put them off, I fear I must for the sake of my sister. (ha ha, yeah right. Look at me, dying of procrastination!) There is only one thing due next week, that is Genetics Homework due Tuesday. I swear by my beard, I shall have it done today! And as Touchstone might point out, since I have no beard, I am not forsworn! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. You could swear by Andrew's beard. You would be partially forsworn because Andrew has a partial beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this Saturday will definitely be otherwise occupied.

    You know, I think Touchstone would point out that you still wouldn't be forsworn even if you had a beard. After all, as he said, the knight who swore that the pancakes were good and the mustard was bad swore by his beard--and he had a beard--and he was not forsworn, either...

    ReplyDelete