Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ode to Mom

Hey hey hey! It seems like I've been doing a ton of Ode to So and So posts lately. That is because there are so many birthdays to celebrate. It is my Mom's birthday today. Happy birthday Mom! I nearly forgot it was and asked Dad what the cake he was making was for. Lexie laughed at me. Also, in honor of Mom's birthday, I was the only student to get over 100% on Tuesday's Physics test. Ping! As it turns out, Physics was the first subject Mom ever almost got a B in. (She went to the teacher and argued it up to an A-) Well, to Mom! May you live a long and happy life with your wonderful college GPA and even more wonderful children! Ping!

1 comment:

  1. How did your mom do it? You should learn from her, then go talk to your genetics teacher.

    ReplyDelete