Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easy as Cheesecake

I might as well tell all of you this now, I got my driver's license this morning. Don't worry, most of the roads are still safe. My parents have told me that I will not drive to anywhere except for Wal-Mart and Golden Gallon for the first month of having a license. Of course, as previous experiences with Golden Gallon have shown, this doesn't necessarily mean I'll be any safer. Cheers.

The driving test was phenomenally easy, however. I can't believe Alexie failed it. Of course, when she turned left she turned into the wrong lane, so maybe it is slightly understandable. On her second try, she drove around the entire testing site with her trunk open. Sigh. Alas for Alexie. Of course, I'm brilliant, and since she didn't require me to park in front of any gas stations I passed with flying colors.

3 comments: