Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Registration

Today I resolved to find a registration adviser and sign up. Since I am trying to build relationships with the faculty so I'll have someone to ask for a recommendation letter for medical school, I decided to sign up for my Genetics Teacher's registration. Alas! Her entire Monday section was booked up. All that was left was Friday afternoon the week of the wedding. I told her I'd have to think on it and left for two hours. I came back and all the Friday slots were taken too. I have an extremely popular Genetics teacher. I sighed and decided to check out Dr. Shaw, because I'm taking a class from him next semester. He only has three names in half as many slots. Poor guy. I signed up for a choice time on Monday. Perhaps Dr. Shaw will be the perfect professor for me to build a relationship with because he has so few other students demanding his time.

1 comment:

  1. I would try for another professor that I've already done advising with.

    ReplyDelete