Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Washington D.C.

I arrived in Washington D.C. a few hours ago. Ta-da! Here I am. One thing I learned quickly is that the entire thing is greatly democratized. Everything runs on clean energy and the democrat work ethic has permeated most walks of life. For example, we went to a pool where after 45 minutes of work, a life guard would take 15 minutes of break when no one could get in the pool. Dad had strong opinions on the issue.

Speaking of politics, I found out what class I'm taking next semester to fill up my last three hours. POLS at 5:30-8:00 on Tuesday. Andrew needs the computer now, so I'm scramming.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I have Accounting from 5:30-8:00 on Tuesdays. And Luke has a lab on Tuesday evenings as well. I wonder if Megan has an evening class on Tuesdays. We could all get together for a half hour or so before class and play Bang, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't miss the National Gallery of Art! And don't miss the International Spy Museum (though they charge for that one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds just like Washington, D. C.

    ReplyDelete