Friday, July 10, 2009

National Museum of American History

Today, we went to the National Museum of American History. Neat-o. It was the same group as yesterday. It strikes me as odd that none of the people in our group are our cousins/extended family despite the fact that we are on a family reunion. Weird. The most exciting thing that happened today was when I nearly missed getting onto the metro. What happened was that an enormous obnoxious school group flooded off the train at our exit. By the time they were all off, it was time for the train to leave. The rest of my family got on but the doors shut before I got on. Luckily, the doors opened back up and I hopped on. Phew. Too much excitement there.

1 comment:

  1. If those door hadn't opened, the entire transit system would not have enough insurance to cover the damage your mom would do.

    ReplyDelete