Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer

I haven't done much with my spare time this summer. I've had plenty of family reunions and stuff but with all my spare time, I haven't done anything. I've read some books, played some games, and watched some movies from Netflix, but that's pretty much it. I haven't created anything, which makes me sad. I think from here on out I'm going to make some stuff. That'll be fun. I guess I'll work on Super Program and rejuvenate some projects that were left a long time ago. Projects, projects, which one shall I do first? Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm, we must fix superprogram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer projects. I don't think I've done anything this summer, either. Actually, I did/am sewing my Shakespeare costume, so maybe that counts for something.

    What other projects are you working on besides super program?

    ReplyDelete