Friday, July 31, 2009

Wow, I'm tired

The reason I haven't blogged at all in nearly a week is that I've been attending Shakespeare camp this week. The first performance is tonight, woo hoo. Of course, I always stumble home and then collapse somewhere where I commence to pant heavily as if I had just won a marathon. Since the performance is tonight there is no practice in the morning, so I can blog.

P.S. It doesn't seem to strike anyone else that the Twelfth Night cast will still be practicing when Winter's Tale comes to do the make-up for their performance.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I noticed that fact--that Twelfth Night was still going to be practicing when we get there. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem, hopefully. Not everyone is coming at 3:30, and they'll probably do the beards in the dressing room anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and those of us who are there will amuse ourselves by walking across the stage in the backround when you are practicing. Ha Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete