Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day... 2!

Recently I wrote a blog post about Feb. 2. Hoorah. It's today. My Physics test was pushed back so it is today. I discovered I have a Genetics test today, until it was pushed back as well. The pro-life club meeting isn't happening. I think the Lacrosse meeting will be overcome by the Pre-Med society meeting... unless Alexie doesn't drive me to school at all. If that happens, I'll miss fencing as well. *blubber*

Also... BANNER! WOO HOO! Right now I'm in the library waiting for the clock to strike ten so I can pretend to sign in to classes. Hooray~! I am going to sign in to the best classes. :D

1 comment:

  1. Ha, it is now 11:50 and I haven't been able to get in yet, UTC never has enough computers ready to handle these things.

    ReplyDelete