Friday, February 12, 2010

Fencing Rules

For the tournament next week I'm planning to compile some standards to go by for right of way and stuff like that. That way if conflicts arise, we'll settle them quickly. Unfortunately, standards just tend to make people feel bitter after they finish their match and find in such and such a rulebook section 5 that such and such does not establish right of way after all. I mean, after you've lost, you've lost. What good is it to find out whether you should have won!? Blagh.

Anyway, between that and trying to find 15 sources for my paper due next week (current # of sources: 0), I'm so bushed. It is exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. We need to finalize some of our rules. Heather is just too uncertain about somethings. I guess she's trying to follow what Miss Swazy did, but I'm not quite sure exactly what Miss Swazy did for some of the same things.

    ReplyDelete