Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Latin Cancellation

This is the second class period in a row that Latin has been cancelled. I mean, it made sense two days ago when the entire campus shut down. Now, however, Dr. Davies is out with a cold or out fighting giant robots or something. Who knows what he does in his spare time? Anyway, I've had the same homework assignment for almost a week now and I finished it on Saturday. On his door, he left a note that said: Latin 102 cancelled. Study for mid-term! So I guess that's what I will be doing. Oh yeah, and finding seven more sources for my paper before Friday. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Davies must be hiding from Lexie and Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...seven more sources before Friday. I guess we know what you'll be doing on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete