Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Study Strategy

You should try this sometime: To study for your test, program a program that will generate questions for you that you think will be on the test. After the test, you'll probably be very angry because your program didn't prep you properly, but whatever. Make any necessary adjustments. At the end of the semester, as you study for your cumulative final, open your program and relearn the stuff. I've done this once for Chemistry 122, and I think that was the most helpful of all my study strategies, since you get the benefit of teaching and learning. I'm going to repeat this with Genetics, and hopefully I'll be able to use it to up my Physics grade.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, if you don't up your Physics grade, you will die a horrible death.

    ReplyDelete