Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Out of sync

Hard to believe, but this is the first time I've used the internet for three days. I was constantly using the internet during my school season, but now I don't. It is ironic that I do less with my free time when I don't have any responsibilities. Alexie and I also noted that we have been waking up early feeling refreshed and ready to go at 6:00 in the morning. During the school season we had to get up at 6:00 to get to school, but now we are free to sleep in. We just don't. What is the matter with us!? However our parents have been putting that pent-up energy to work quite nicely. Just today I took the kids to the Creative Discovery Museum for three hours. My goodness. I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! Duncan's doing something useful. I've decided to work out this summer and really get in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said nothing about feeling refreshed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the adult, don't-have-a- choice-but-to-be-mature-life:):)

    ReplyDelete