Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Huh, I won

If it seems that I don't post for two days and then all of a sudden I make two posts, you are right. That's just how it is. When I say something, I usually think up a couple more topics I wanted to mention. Anyway, I know you will all be thrilled but I won the 7 extra credit points (that I probably didn't need) in Latin class for my Latin skit. It was dreadfully dull and totally lackluster as a performance, but apparently Dr. Davies liked it. It must have been because we made so few grammatical errors. :)

Now I am probably certainly most definitely going to get an A in this class

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Duncan! You only have about 3 hrs 20 mins to find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seven extra credit points! What was the skit about? Was it the Sweeney Todd skit, or was that last semester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Duncan!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete