Monday, April 5, 2010

Indestructible

Earlier today, I was studying Genetics and suddenly had this insane feeling that I was going to get an 100. It was the most incredible feeling. I think the only word to describe it is Euphoria. It passed after a short time, but it sure made me happy. The last time I felt this Euphoria was the day before my third Chemistry 122 test. I got a 99. I was really sad. I really wanted that 100. Tomorrow, I'm going to take the test and see how indestructible I really am. Woo hoo. This could get depressing. If a 99 makes me sad, what would happen to me if I get another 80?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your test goes well. Do you have any other tests this week, or just Genetics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that feeling on three different Chemistry tests. I got 100 on two of them and a 99 on the third.

    ReplyDelete