Friday, April 9, 2010

Rate My Professor

Do you want to know what is really fun? Going onto Rate My Professor.com and reading what people said about teachers you already know. I guarantee you there will be one idiot who gives the teacher 1-1-1-1 and say something like "The teacher made absolutely no sense. You'll have to teach yourself. They won't give you an A unless they like you, which is bad because they hate everyone and are mean all the time." If you actually know the teacher you can have a good chuckle at this thorough bred moronicitude and get on with your life. I seldom read rate my professor for teachers I don't know yet, though. Ruins the ride.

1 comment:

  1. What's even more interesting is looking at a bad professor and wondering how they got the ratings they did.

    ReplyDelete