Friday, May 14, 2010

Workout Program

For lack of an ARC, I've set up my own workout program involving the free weights Dad keeps in the bonus room closet. Now I'm sure you are all thinking, "Oh man! I thought when you used the word 'Program' you were referring to an actual computer program!" Well you are absolutely right! For lack of drive I have programmed a program that will tell me what exercises I need to do every day. Gone is the day of workout sheets taped to walls! Now is the Future! I haven't yet set up the part where the program tells me I'm working too hard and tells me to break for ice cream.

I'm so lazy that eventually I will program an executable that will do my workout for me. Yay for executables!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm planning to write in complaint e-mails. Some guy in the ARC gave me two e-mail address I could send my complaints to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the fencing has been on Monday nights at the ARC lately, if that's why you've not been going. Matt, who goes there, keeps me up-to-date:)

    ReplyDelete