Monday, May 24, 2010

Pestering

I've been creating a computer game for Luke based on a computer game that he plays ad nausea. However, Luke isn't one for patience. Every time he sees me, he asks me how I am doing. Often he does not do this directly. For example, he has said all of the following at least once:

"Hey Duncan! What are you going to do on your computer?"

"Hey Duncan! I can't wait for the game to be finished! *wiggles eyebrows*"

"Hey Duncan! You know who my favorite character is?"

It is quite flattering. Saturday night I was walking to my bed at 10:00 when he suddenly sat bolt upright. His face showed me that he was in a state of half-sleep, half-coma. However, he was apparently awake enough to say, "Hey Duncan! Did you work on the game?" I wonder what this kid dreams about...

2 comments:

  1. Luke McP. probably dreams in binary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so sweet and cute of your brother to do that!! He must love you very much Duncan!

    ReplyDelete