Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Banner Project

I got a UTC memo today which says, and I do not quote: "If you help us test this thing, we will give you priority registration for Fall 2010." This made my heart go PING!!! A~HA! No more being beaten out by honor students for me! I'm going to test this new Banner Project thing and I will have all the classes I want! I will have the best classes... IN THE WORLD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of course, it could be someone trying to hack my mocs account using my name and UTC ID or maybe UTC performing evil experiments to conquer the world using unsuspecting college students, but hey! This is Priority Registration we're talking about!!

4 comments:

  1. I heard about that, however, practically the entire campus will probably want to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite Luke's calm comment--he was giddy when he read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now ready to test the system. I will get priority next semester!!!!!!!! O. Chem for me!!

    ReplyDelete