Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amnesty

Yesterday, during Physics Lab, my teacher walked up to me with last week's report.

"Mr. McPherson, vere is your report?" Dr. Allen asked, glaring.

"Ah... Last week I forgot to turn it in until it was 5:00 and since it was late I figured I just wouldn't turn it in..." I muttered. Dr. Allen glared at me for a while and then straightened up.

"For zis veek only, amnesty!" She yelled for the benefit of the entire class. "No more. Just zis veek. You may turn in last veek's lab report today, but from now on, you must turn it in Friday! Zis veek only!!"

I don't think anybody cared, seeing as I was probably the only one dumb enough to forget the deadline.

3 comments:

  1. I guess that goes to show you can't always do everything last minute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, the crazy Russian has a moment of kindness. It won't last, I know Russians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so this is the report that went from a 0% to a 100%. It's a good thing you still had the report with you!

    ReplyDelete