Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Garlic Breath!

Today, I dined with Methodists with a bunch of my friends. I actually received an e-mail from Megan that told me that they would NOT meet at the Methodist center. Fortunately, I ignored it. I met them at the door. Well, the Methodists gave us some yummy lasagna that I ate a whole lot of (Ariel couldn't finish hers, ha.) and garlic bread that left you tasting garlic for the rest of the day.

Fortunately, this did not stop me from being a complete GENIUS in Physics class. I did the first quiz and got a 15/10 for a score. And he handed me back the extra credit today. I was the ONLY PERSON who actually did it. So my scores are through the roof in Physics. And I haven't even had my first test yet. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. What does this have to do with garlic breath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the Physics quiz. Gotta love extra credit!

    You're probably one of the only people I know who likes frozen lasagna. Of course, you also like American cheese and baloney and all things processed and fake so that's not a huge surprise :)

    ReplyDelete