Saturday, September 19, 2009

5:00 Blog Post

The trouble with having to wake up early to go help Angel Food is that you have to get up at 5:00. I was having a fairly pleasant dream when my alarm rang. I quickly sat up and hit the snooze button. At about 5:05 I realized that sitting there staring at the clock and wishing I could go back to sleep would not help me at all so I hopped up and came down. Then I realized there were 30 minutes until I actually had to leave and the parents were out of town. So, logical conclusion: Make a blog post. There's not much to blog about at the moment since my brain is still alternating between off and on, so I decided to blog about why I blogged. Pretty boring.

2 comments:

  1. What was that about helping angel food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! You were at our house until 10ish and then you had to get up at 5?! You didn't get much sleep at all.

    Hey, Luke, if you don't remember what Angel Food is, see August posts:
    "What We Learned Today" (http://duncan-oh-yeah.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-we-learned-today.html)
    and "Angel Food Ministries" (http://duncan-oh-yeah.blogspot.com/2009/08/angel-food-ministries.html)

    ReplyDelete