Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anon(ymous)

Tonight I'm going to see a play! Hoorah! I've been doing Parking Appeals Committee for an hour and a half (longest meeting I've had yet), so a play will be a welcome change of pace. It'll be Anon(ymous) and starts at 7:30, about two hours from now. I lent Alexie all the cash in my backpack so that she could go see it and then realized I didn't have enough cash so that I could go see it. Supposedly we have money from work, but liquid assets (cash) are hard to come by.

P.S. To Grandma: If you are reading this blog post, the money I got from the thanksgiving card this morning really helped!

2 comments:

  1. Liquid assets. Yup, cash definitely is liquid. Did you know that accounts receivable are fairly liquid assets too? And from what I gather, you lent Alexie some cash, which means that you have an "account receivable" from Lexie! It also means that Lexie has a current liability, namely an "account payable." See how hard I've already been studying for my accounting final? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't mention anything else that went on. . .

    ReplyDelete